i wrote the story to planning my manga project (need help)

so i wanna to start my manga and this on my head instead

genre : psychology, slice of life, romance (can change the ending)

i set the main character is girl

main idea maybe the whole story :
MC got broke financial and more, everything she had is gone to survive, sadly she had
nobody to help her, she must survive as long as possible. life is eating her age every second and
she lost her nerves wanting to die.

no hope, no though and thinking about her value being life in this world. the world is showing good and bad
beauty and curse that's all she get in her life, being contract to the job and get a small fee just enough to
pay her place and buy cigarette, saving money for her future and wishes to be dead peacefully.

what a point being life and what happen if she die, is life just to survive until the day come ?
how about just die after being born to this world ? what happen if she just suicide ?
is she alive or die ? what happen after the dead come ? the angel come to pick you up and throw you
to the world you never know is that exist ? she's just think more like crazy hurting herself to forget about
what she's thinking and every scars make her remember the pain of being life.

crying, sleep crying and sleep cigarette and the job suffering until she tired and fall into deep sleep
wake to get a lot of money and bored with society. she's just an ordinary employee and she's the type of
person who can't reject if someone say please. she doing good with her job and being used people around
her to do their job "can you do my job please" "can you help me please" "please help me"
being tired of people just see her like a robot and thinking to quit this job and search another jobs

sometime she thinking if she die right now is that
hell and heaven exist, or just dead and being forgotten. what is that hell and heaven ? is that place after dead
or just theory of the book she's read before. is heaven beautiful enough ? so people wanna die and get that place
is hell that bad so everyone don't wanna get in to that place

and that is written in her social media account before everyone know she committed to suicide

to the point want to make more interesting story, but that's all i got so i need your help what to do and make this thing interesting
i appreciate your time and suggestion to help me

thank you

Dex-chan lover
@gampsz
Here's a similar thread from a few months ago that has some decent writing tips.

The premise sounds fine, but the finer details (paneling, dialogue, believable characters, etc.) are what make a manga (or any story) good.

Outlining general plot points and character arcs in advance really shows in a final product as well. You can always take inspiration from acclaimed series you're familiar with.

Also, if English isn't your first language and you plan to release it in English, it would be helpful to have a fluent English speaker to proofread stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread