Ibara-Chan Can't Rebel! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, the old 'gaming cable'...

I assume they meant the power cable to the gaming system but I still can't help but laugh at 'gaming cable'.

Dex-chan lover
She should've used those co-op games from the very beginning to grab his attention.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, now even cable manufacturers are slapping the word "gaming" on their products to make a profit...

Uh wait that's not actually it, the author just has no idea what cable you'd pull to forcibly turn a console off? Ye.. ye.. yeah I.. I.. I knew that ok?!

Ok, jokes aside he was playing on a Switch (btw why is it always a Switch in Manga these days?) and pulling the power cable off does basically nothing to your game it will simply disconnect it from the TV. The Switch will just go into handheld mode.
Oops, it's actually a PS4 he's playing on, seems like I missed how they switched to the Switch.

Dex-chan lover
In this kind of place, it would be difficult for the village to continue... Continue what?

Dex-chan lover
@JinMoRi Uh yeah, looking closely that does seem to be a dual shock 4 controller, so I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing it out.

Dex-chan lover
dude, when my sis or bro go tsundere like this, i instantly knew they just want to spend time with me
how the hell he's so densee lool

Users who are viewing this thread