Ibara Scans

Hello. I made an account to thank you for your contribuition to the Magus' Bride fan translation. To be honest, the fandom doesn't really want to let you go since it is thanks to you that we had the english chapters all this time. You were probably the only scan that was translating it, and did an excellent job. We cannot beg you to stay, and although I personally wish you reconsider your decision since some people aren't comfortable with the MTL simulpub, we will respect it. For now all we can do is to thank you for you effort all these years, and say that we will welcome your translations back if that should happen.

As with the above commenter, thank you for providing so many high quality translations for this series to date. I'll be honest, I wish there was something I could say to change your mind, because speaking frankly there is no reality in which I touch the AI translations with a 20 foot pole. I certainly respect your reasoning, however, and can't thank you enough for releasing one final translation to let your thoughts be known.

I wish you nothing but the best, and hope you have a wonderful holiday season

Thank you for doing an amazing job with Ancient Magus's Bride. I'll need to drop the series as I don't support the unethical business practices being tested by simulpub, but it was a wonderful ride while it lasted. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Users who are viewing this thread