Icha Love Only Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A college girl and an older woman who haven't seen each other in two weeks (Yukio Yuki)

Loved the fact it was from that series!!! i've always wondered what happened to tht...

Dex-chan lover
Yo!! This is from that series! I never thought I’d see more hell yeah. The title’s a long one though... “About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl”

Dex-chan lover
This sure makes me wish we'd get more chapter from that author's other manga translated 😥

Fed-Kun's army
I thought I recognized those two ... especially when she said she was a bus driver. Nice to see they're still doing well.

@jq-
You can access region-locked apps by downloading them from sites like Apkpure:
https://m.apkpure.com/jp/lineマンガ-人気マンガ・無料漫画が待てば読める-豊富な種類の無料漫画も多数のまんがアプリ/jp.naver.linemanga.android

I used it recently to access Square-Enix's Manga UP app. However, mobile manga apps typically block screenshots so extracting raws at that point is another challenge.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
If I remember correctly, you have to remove your sim card from your phone along with not having a phone number (unless it's a Japanese #). LINE is stupid. They don't like gaijin money evidently. Lots of people would be more than willing to pay whatever they asked to get access to the Japanese-only stuff but I guess xenophobia runs rampant...
(Don't blame it on "licensing" either, b/c that's just another form of xenophobia ー if you really want to do something, you'll make it happen, LINE. You just don't wanna do it.)

Users who are viewing this thread