Icha Love Only Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A college girl and an older woman who haven't seen each other in two weeks (Yukio Yuki)

Dex-chan lover
Yo!! This is from that series! I never thought I’d see more hell yeah. The title’s a long one though... “About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl”

Dex-chan lover
This sure makes me wish we'd get more chapter from that author's other manga translated 😥

Fed-Kun's army
I thought I recognized those two ... especially when she said she was a bus driver. Nice to see they're still doing well.

@jq-
You can access region-locked apps by downloading them from sites like Apkpure:
https://m.apkpure.com/jp/lineマンガ-人気マンガ・無料漫画が待てば読める-豊富な種類の無料漫画も多数のまんがアプリ/jp.naver.linemanga.android

I used it recently to access Square-Enix's Manga UP app. However, mobile manga apps typically block screenshots so extracting raws at that point is another challenge.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
If I remember correctly, you have to remove your sim card from your phone along with not having a phone number (unless it's a Japanese #). LINE is stupid. They don't like gaijin money evidently. Lots of people would be more than willing to pay whatever they asked to get access to the Japanese-only stuff but I guess xenophobia runs rampant...
(Don't blame it on "licensing" either, b/c that's just another form of xenophobia ー if you really want to do something, you'll make it happen, LINE. You just don't wanna do it.)

Users who are viewing this thread