Ichaicha Suru to Okane ga Waichau 2-ri no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Quick! Put money out of your own pocket there to artificially prolong the misunderstanding! You don't want her to find out, do you?

We're still well on track for thirty more chapters of forced misunderstandings and a sudden axing leading to a rushed, unsatisfying conclusion! We didn't even bring in the douchebag love rival yet! Don't you know how romcoms work?!

Fed-Kun's army
what is it with japanese people and almost dying from a simple cold

Dex-chan lover
Cute. Maybe the demanded requirements for money have risen?

@Silfir 🤣 That does seem to be how it works

BCS

Dex-chan lover
NO MORE FREE HANGOUTS, GET BACK IN YOUR CAGIES WAGIES

Dex-chan lover
I guess whoever is sending them the money sees they don't really need that much incentive anymore.

Group Leader
Lmao haha God is bitter now that they fell inlove with each other he gives only some small amount of yen xD

I'm crossing my fingers for a few releases soon, like last time
If I have to wait another month I'll probably keel over from seretonin-deficiency

Dex-chan lover
You can say the "viewers" want them to move on to the next stage and get it done for real

Dex-chan lover
aw shet
also I see some people commenting about colds in Japan, typically they have really good health measures. like doing a health exam every year (in highschool and middleschool, which is why their is sometimes arcs dedicated to comparing each others heights), in fact adults also get "graded" based off their health (though I believe it's only mandatory for age 30 and up). if anything it's just a cliche, but it also stands to say that if someone actually catch a cold, it's a "cold", like a serious fever that inhibits them from thinking properly. Japanese don't even take time off because of mild colds, at most they might wear a mask to protect themselves from others. if you never caught a serious fever, kudos to your immune system, treat yourself to a daily multi-vitamin

Dex-chan lover
It starts to change, huh. Sooh they'll be able to make love without that annoying "ka-ching" interruption

Users who are viewing this thread