Ichi Ichi Urusai Osananajimi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
@Samhill
He didn't do his homework and.... I thought there was more. Like was slacking off in middle school, but it may have been just a kid thing.

Yea, first thing was probably a kid thing (and second image shows he doesn't have much of a math brain, so he was probably out playing with his friends instead of doing homework).

Second image is doing remedial/extra math because it seems he ain't much good at it. Some people have brains that ain't as good with numbers, doesn't have to mean much.

Third image does have him slack/skip class at least once, so you were right there. But I guess my thought was that one (or a couple) of instances of skipping class doesn't have to mean he's a slacker. He might have been a delinquent, or he might just have had another friend that needed urgent help.
(Probably he was just skipping class, but I'd still guess she pulled him back on track before it became a big problem.)

Rather than "slacker" I'd label him as "immature" personally, since she seems to have been mommying him all the way. So he can't cook or clean or stuff, but I'd guess her plan is to become a wife, housewife and get a couple kids, so I doubt she minds it. He's an easily controlled dude that can be a breadwinner for her.
(And he, well, at least he hasn't minded it enough to escape, yet ;)

Dex-chan lover
@Simpleton For the second image, I didn't think it was extra math. Just regular assignment math. About him skipping, she says, "again" so it's more than once. The way she's mad, likely several times.

Users who are viewing this thread