Ichi the Witch - Ch. 4 - Natali, the Capital

Dex-chan lover
iu

Ichi with the MMO player looks

Dex-chan lover
Well, its interesting stuff. The fact that it explores male in women society in a shounen magical adventure fashion ala Little Witch Academia or Witch Hat Atelier already made it quite interesting. Art and character illustration is pretty top notch, the artist sure has improved from her days in Act Age.

Dex-chan lover
I love the JoJo-styled artwork on the book about Desscaras. That's the look of a powerful side character that's going to get into one fight where she dominates and then becomes part of the peanut gallery for the rest of the part before being offed by a powerful end-game villain for an emotional scene.

Kg1Kc.png

Dex-chan lover
I love the JoJo-styled artwork on the book about Desscaras. That's the look of a powerful side character that's going to get into one fight where she dominates and then becomes part of the peanut gallery for the rest of the part before being offed by a powerful end-game villain for an emotional scene.

Kg1Kc.png
I wish I could like this post twice. Painfully accurate.

Dex-chan lover
But man that society sounds fucked if women are the only ones capable of using magic. This will be interesting. Do men have their own power system too?

Supporter
But man that society sounds fucked if women are the only ones capable of using magic. This will be interesting. Do men have their own power system too?
I think it's fine along as witches are rare. We might just be seeing a disproportionately high amount atm because they are in the magic capital.

Users who are viewing this thread