Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Are you regretting it?

Dex-chan lover
So if i understand correctly she do a report on a project or a intern contest but doesn't get choose than when she go complaint she got reassigned on another team and so that's the reason she leave. Guees it make sense for someone that passionate. Anyway that's a follow because story look really nice.

Dex-chan lover
Eh I guess they haven't really had sex. Considering how embarrassed the landlady is when she tried to kiss her (and the fact that she's decent enough to not do it while the girl can't consent).

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I think the other girl got her spot instead, maybe the guy even stole her idea to give it to the new girl.

Also NICE I like this one... but 19yo minor? And this is Japan, hahaha sorry but no ? lol

Dex-chan lover
A breath of fresh air I'd say, at first I was disappointed none of the hot stuff was shown but at the end I reconsidered.

@luminary After reading your comment I thought so too, but considering the comment about the sounds during sex, consent thingy, them being naked in the morning and all that I dont think thats really the case, they might have both been drunk that night thou, at least its good knowing landlord has some concept of consent (when sober).

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I dig this. I'll be looking forward for more, thanks!

Dex-chan lover
@BCS maybe because is easy to like or feel attracted to both characters while in het the guy is (in average) made very cliche and null looking to focus all the attention on the waifu (they all look like a copy of Kirito or a dumb delinquent blonde), same in yaoi both guys are draw super erotic.

>maybe because is easy to like or feel attracted to both characters while in het the guy is (in average) made very cliche and null looking to focus all the attention on the waifu

See kids, thats what delusion and hypocrisy fueled by fetishization (plus objectification) of a minority group looks like. Pay attention, it will come in handy in your everyday lives.

Users who are viewing this thread