Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Are you regretting it?

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely the kind of yuri manga we need no more of at all. Stop this boring deranged shit and write us something worth reading, nutcases.

Dex-chan lover
That was fast.
I don’t see this having too many chapters, but I will follow and see how it goes. Very decent start.

@venomx99x You definitely did - read the whole exchange between the involved parties pinging themselves. Nice try using shame culture to your advantage by the way, and no, characters arent more fleshed out here, nor in almost any other "gay" or "straight" female (and guys-in-real-life) oriented romances - theyre all just covert shoujos for people with thinking patterns, expectations, and imperfection tolerance typical for fourteen year old girls.

Now that I think about it, gay (or 'gay') comics may actually be worse, since their naturally shorter lifespan tends to substract significantly from depth of character portrayal or make it impossible for inner development to happen (sans maybe the love interest) in comparison to longer serializations.

tldr: theyre basically shlick pieces.

Dex-chan lover
@venomx99x Don't bother talk with that person. I didn't see him said anything interesting. It's better to just block it.

>Don't bother talk with that person. I didn't see him said anything interesting. It's better to just block it.

And that comes from a disgusting fetishist objectifying lesbians for her own personal pleasure that can literally talk about nothing else but her kink of choice, not in an interesting way even. Seriously, the one people should be blocking is you, as you might have one of the most boring accounts on this site. That youre blind to your own shortcomings and are first to pin them on the others is actually very indicative of what kind of person you might be.

Oh, and fuck you for dehumanizing me by the by. You can refer to your trashy friends by "it" if you fancy doing so, but going by the fact that you dont seem to have a problem with talking like that, I doubt you have any.

>Nice meltdown

Well, its not like Im going to care about what trash like you thinks. Ive seen enough of your slurring, freakouts and (oh irony!) meltdowns in several gendered comic comment sections to not treat you seriously. Youre garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
The meltdown in the comments was more fun than the actual manga. Seems like clowns aren't going out of business after all.

Not to be offensive or mean to anyone, but I like the artwork/drawing style of the artist.

Users who are viewing this thread