Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Person I Love

Dex-chan lover
The chapter worried me for a bit, but it went a good direction afterwards. Not sure what they're gonna do with the Kohai character, though. The author is making a hook for her, but I don't know where it's going. I mean if they want to give some side characters some shipping maybe they should focus on finding delivery girl fang-chan first before introducing new characters.

@NapoEze if you still think that then you didn't understand earlier chapters. I have explained this again and again. The Landlady never made the initial offer to reduce rent for sex. She just was going to have her help with chores and stuff. Koduka was drunk off her ass, imagined the whole thing (probably because she's a closeted disaster), and then jumped on her right then and there. The Landlady, who had a crush on Koduka, let it happen. The next morning, when it was clear Koduka didn't remember the night before, The Landlady started acting the way she did because she assumed Koduka wasn't interested in her at that point, so she turned cold. The title drop is a bait and switch. It's from the Landlady's perspective, not Koduka's. How are people still not getting this?

Double-page supporter
Page 4 "If she's worked here before"

Though I see this was already picked up on just not fixed it seems.

I'm not worried at all about the new girl for some reason, and that's coming from someone who has so much hate for love rivals and worrisome characters. Would the author put her there to set up some drama? I don't think so, I don't think she likes Kozuka, maybe she's just trying to hide the fact that she's also lesbian, I mean, the neighbor is also lesbian, so it won't be surprising if the new girl is also lesbian but trying to hide it. THX for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@undeadclown I think the reason people aren't getting it is because in the reveal scene things are clear before it switches to mc's drunk POV which could make it seem like the first part was from an objective perspective

Dex-chan lover
@KZO I doubt it. That's not really a topic that comes up in manga much, especially romance manga. If typical yuri patterns hold she probably secretly likes another girl or something.

Users who are viewing this thread