Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Person I Love

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt in fairness, fang-chan was never given a name. I looked everywhere and she is never named dropped in the dialogue, on her uniform or even on the phone conversation text screen. So the name isn't evidence. I'll admit, though, they do not look all that similar. The freckles could be explained away by fang-chan being given purposefully few details in her face due to it being a flashback. The hairstyles are KIND of similar if the Kohai had cut her hair to get rid of the pigtails. Fang-chan also had multiples earrings, and this chapter focused on earrings a bit. The biggest hiccup for me was that fang-chan's hair was drawn dark whereas Tasugaya has lighter drawn hair.

G1DxwnS.png

I'd say it's a long shot, but I wouldn't call it 100% debunked either. Her attitude would certainly fit well into that storyline. But she could easily just be an entirely new character with an entirely new problem.

Here's a BIG brain theory: What if this new girl is the gf of the OTHER lady from before? Wasnt her hair also light?

Fed-Kun's army
@Trevoga I just thought it was close to ending. I don't really see why it would be axed when its probs ending in around 10 chapters.

My fav thing about yuri is when the yuri couple confesses to a girl she dates a girl. Something about it just warms my heart.

Dex-chan lover
she truly embodies the 'open-minded but completely uninterested' co-worker

Users who are viewing this thread