Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Because I Love You

Man, whenever a chapter comes out I feel happy. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
She can't do it as "service" because she loves her, I see a simple solution. Just become a cute couple already. 💕

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of confused 🤔

Does the landlady still not believe when the MC says she loves her?

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of confused 🤔

Does the landlady still not believe when the MC says she loves her?

Dex-chan lover
OMG it feels like we're so close to both of them confessing. I can't wait to see what happens next. The bridge seems like such a romantic location too..

I sense an ending comming...

Thanks for the chapter anyway, it was fluffy, even if the ending is near...

Dex-chan lover
@Tmil She's taking her to where they first met to confess that she's been in kove with her since then BECAUSE she believes her. Up until this point she thought the MC was acting like she liked her as a part of the "service" but when MC stopped because she loves her and she couldn't do it under false pretenses anymore and then said so, it became clear that it wasn't "service," it was real.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yeah progress. They have to fill up those boxes pronto, so that they can move on from this uncomfortable stalemate. That also felt way too short...

The bridge seems like such a romantic location too..
Yeah, on paper. My teeth start to chatter even imagining December wind blowing over the river and through that steel bridge :p

Fed-Kun's army
The progress I've been wanting and it was great! Thanks for the translation! <3 <3 <3

I'm happy but I dont want it to end.
Please tell me they're gonna continue this.
I don't care if suddenly there's someone who suddenly doesn't approve their relationship...

Okay maybe I do but ya know what I mean...

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes,the good old first encounter before hand. Also i'm glad she can't do it because she can't do it a service and not for another reason.

Users who are viewing this thread