Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Because I Love You

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She's good at shifting moods quickly. I agree she is hot though.

Man just take that calender off the wall and throw it in the trash already. Get rid of the boxes and stick around regardless. Actions speak louder than words.

Double-page supporter
Oh yeah. The fricking elephant in the room hanging on the wall. Can we burn the damn thing already?

Thanks for the TL, I guess now it's flashback time. I wonder if Chiyo even remembers their first encounter.

If this is another 'they were childhood friends the whole time, destined to be together' thing I will flip out.

ohhh something to unfold again. really want for them to date already. all those feelings are overflowing. happy holidays!

Dex-chan lover
@flut Don't be silly. Clearly this is another "They had a meeting which for one of them, due to her state of mind, was fateful and struck like a thunderbolt, while the other didn't really remember it because she was just being who she is."

Aggregator gang
feels like its coming to an end, maybe 4 or 5 more chapters

at least, thats how it feels to me

Dex-chan lover
Ah so we’re gonna see MC absolutely hammered and still manage to charm land lady

Or or land lady meeting MC but Mc didn’t remember and then the banging was actually the second meeting

PROGRESS. I don't want it to end yet but if it's done on a good note then I suppose that's fine...we want a bed scene.

Aggregator gang
Why! This cliff hanger is the literal worst! But *sniff* I’m glad that their feelings were made apparent

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I kinda knew they weren't going to fuck, so this is a logical stopping point for this chapter since we're getting a flashback next, and that'll probably take a while. And I highly doubt they'll be able to stall a proper talk from then on.

And you wanna know what? I WISH other yuri manga had this much progress. So far, the only other ones I can think of that go at a reasonable pace are "Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl" and "After School" (highly recommended, by the way, especially the latter).

Dex-chan lover
I loved how she just saw her and just had to say she was hot! How nice. Oh I think we are finally going to get more backstory about the landlady. Can't wait!

Thanks for translating the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread