Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Because I Love You

the fact that i have to wait a whole nother month for some good good is going to kill me

MD@Home
@Nikosgarofola I would guess that either-

A) It wasn't a particularly memorable moment for Kouzaka but just by being her sweet adorable self to a stranger she made Ritsuka start to fall for her anyway

B) Kouzaka was extremely drunk when it happened (which I guess technically counts as amnesia)

C) Both.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it’s finally (but slowly) transitioning from “service” into an actual relationship since she is taking steps like getting a job so that they can become more than just landlady and renter.

Thanks for the translation

I honestly didnt expect Kozuka to admit it so soon. And in a way that is quite impossible to misconstrue. I'm really glad because I wouldnt have been able to take much more of this misunderstanding drama.
Now we finally get to understand how Ritsuka already knew Kozuka and why she said she was already in love with her before they even had sex the first time.

They both regretted how their first time took place, but in a way it brought them to this path where they can be really happy together. At least that's my wish for the story in this new year.

Bit bumped out that hubba bubba didn't happen this chapter, but the progress in their relationship was real! Here is hoping that, next chapter, they can finally get together properly, and then we can have some juice. I really hope that mangaka just goes all fucking out, like, entire fucking chapter.
But if this manga ends after they get together, I swear, I will hurt someone. We still need to get gamer mommy with her delivery tomboy!

It's kinda sad to see how many people here only care about the cheesecake. For fucks sake. It was a mistake to read the comments.

Surprised abt how calm the landlady is after the her crush told her that she love her too 😲

@immortalartisan
Cheesecake is a term for fanservice, erotica, whatever you want to call gratuitous scenes that get the reader off.
We have a real important emotional and plot moving breakthrough and the majority of the comments is just complaining that they didnt mash their muffs together.

Users who are viewing this thread