Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - A Place Called Home, By Your Side.

Dex-chan lover
This was a wonderful ending I wouldn't mind reading it again with different translation, so thanks for the translation! :)

@afkeroge "Fueled by rage against mediocre TL", not sure if I want to go with "Say how you really feel" or "That's the name of your memoirs isn't it?" Also I was waiting for you to drop a version, I knew you'd be mad about the other

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get to see the short comics too, I hope it features more cute date stuff and the neighbor getting together with someone or her old crush

pg10:this one's for when* we went for a drive ; pg19: there might also be* times

"Fueled by rage against mediocre TL" might as well be mad at yourself then. the first tl was better except a few terms used but thats about it.

Power Uploader
@SnnEmpress Going by what I'm being told on Dynasty, they got angry that I translated コンシューマーゲーム as consumer game (the literal translation) without knowing that this is the term used to refer to console games. I do feel like a quick correction note in the comments or on /u/ would've sufficed.

Dex-chan lover
Bonus chapter of the couple adopting or im not buying chiyo’s games kappa

Group Leader
@GoggledAnon I re-read both to compare. They had some more polished phrases as well compared to yours, but nothing to warrant being thrown into a fit of rage over translation by a long shot. The difference between the two translations is so very minute

Dex-chan lover
#ICan’tBreathe

2-E86-DF61-ABD7-4-D37-8753-9-C5-EF25-E722-C.jpg

Aggregator gang
Not sure why she felt the need to say she'll tell her how she really feels in a month given that all it would do is give Landlady anxiety, but all's well that ends well! This was a really cute story~

Dex-chan lover
I'll read it again.
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and the end.
Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread