Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu

Double-page supporter
@AngryFerret somehow yes. It started fresh and strong but it doesn't picked up drive, but rather slowed more and more down. I like it. However it the last chapters weren't exciting like it used to be with this manga.

authoooorrrrr what about neighbor-san????? 😭😭😭😭😭 I love herrr what about herrr???? where's the delivery girl????? author-samaaaa 😭😭😭😭

Damn another one of my favorites ended. 😭😭😭 I'm so happy I got to read this thanks for translating it! This will be in my heart.

Yeah, @hujjelzz! I am glad I Read it too! All the memories and happy times I've experienced along with this read, it will keep it in my heart forever. Thanks for reading it with me! Even if we may be strangers, this wholesome manga gave us an equal share of good times. (Don't be lewd) and whenever I remember it, there'd be a smile on my face. :3 also, yeah! thank you for translating it scanlators! x

sweet and lovely manga all along, hope the author will make another story on the neighbour itself...

Supporter
This is in my blacklisted tag, but because it's in top chapters I wouldn't mind give it try.

Users who are viewing this thread