Ichigo-chan on Sundays - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Episode 12

Banned
🤷‍♀️
If that's how you interpret what I said then that's that I suppose, I know my intentions behind what I said and I'll stand by my words.

Someone doesn't need to understand why they do the things they do in order to continue doing it for reasons they don't fully comprehend; I crossdressed and identified myself as a Trap for years before I came to accept myself as Trans. There are definitely things that stand out to those who've gone through similar life experiences, and whether or not the plot makes them bear fruit is a separate ordeal.

Self discovery is a major part of learning the most about oneself as possible, and going for the trap angle in order to trick someone only to fall in love with them isn't something that's typical. Same kind of experience imo as the "what, no? Every guy/girl has wondered what it'd be like to swap genders!" trope a lot of actual Trans people have.

Pure speculation; either way, they're a lovely couple and I look forward to seeing more of them~

This crossdresser in this manga has already had a self discovery of liking to crossdress.

You're here thinking there's a deeper layer to that where he'll mentally & socially become a girl.

Please do tell me how this is somehow a good thing and totally not erasing gender non conforming people. Possibly even erasing a gay relationship by heteronormativity's "man & woman only" relationship norms.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread