Ichigo Mashimaro - Vol. 0 Ch. 0 - Beta Chapters

Group Leader
The magazine-only beta chapters that weren't included in the tankoubons, courtesy of Akatsuki Manga! (back when they were just known as Akatsuki)
Special thanks to Ralen for sharing them!

Has a few differences with the tankoubon chapters, such as some characters looking a bit different, Matsuri-chan being a bit meaner, and Chika and Nobue having an older brother.

I also added back a missing line on Ch. 2, page 8. Just didn't feel right leaving it blank! 😅

Anyway, enjoy! 😉

Group Leader
@alanala
You're welcome! Feel free to check out the anime as well! It only has 17 episodes (including the OVAs).
It's a pretty cute and comfy ride! 😉

Dex-chan lover
Beta Nobue is different from Serialization Nobue. Serialization Nobue keeps the air conditioning on all of the time in summer.

I'm glad that Barasui didn't keep the older brother character. Non Non Biyori does the "buttmonkey" older brother gag much better anyway with a brother whose presence is barely noticed except for when he's a punchline or he's being useful.

Group Leader
I second the anime recommendation to anyone happening to pass by this comment section. I don't know how to explain why very well, because at face value it probably appears similar to any other dime-a-dozen cute girls show nowadays, but they really don't make anime like Strawberry Marshmallow anymore. It's one of those shows where watching it is like a time capsule taking you back to a different decade of anime.

• Love
Reactions: eli
Group Leader
@SasazukaIchimashi
"Sasazuka, go stand in the hall!"
I love Sasazuka so much, his scenes never fail to make me laugh. 😂
Looking forward to seeing him in the manga!

@Jedic
>I miss Onii-chan. F for my boy who never got to be.
F 😥

@Bainhardt
Agreed. There's something to be said about the early 2000's that makes me pine for simple times.
While I'll always love 90's anime, the early 2000's were a special time as well. I'm glad I got to experience them at least once. 😊

Mean this really takes me back the drinking and smoking high schooler Nobue was always the most relatable manga character I've ever known. I loved the anime but adored the manga back in the day

Loving Ichigo Mashimaro for those so many years, I didn't know those chapters actually existed.
Thanks.

Ichigo Mashimaro - The Early Access Version
Idk why but black hair miichan looks way less annoying

eli

Group Leader
kao_changes2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread