Ichigo Mashimaro

Dex-chan lover
Halfway through chapter 65 (page 14 onwards), there's no translation anymore. It seems that this was corrected afterwards for the volume release you can still find in the group the translator released through before cutting ties.

Dex-chan lover
"cute girls do cute things in cute ways,"
trying to quit smoking

wot ze fuk?

Group Leader
So glad this is here, I've put off reading it forever even though I love the anime.
If you can get through the rough first couple chapters, it's really good.

@Serenata Kinda. It's not listed as on hiatus, but basically the author is really slow at writing and drawing, but it's made enough money/they respect him enough that they basically let him release it when he wants. He also may have health issues that keep him slow. For perspective, there were 6 volumes released in the first 7 years of the manga, but the 7th, 8th, and part of the 9th volume have been released over the last 11 years, with some of the hiatus lasting a few years.

Reactions: eli
Dex-chan lover
It's kinda weird to see loli lover Barasui basically exalted to the ranks of, "Well, whenever you want to publish, sensei," like Miura and Azuma Kiyohiko, but I have to admit that the quality of chapters have gone way up in the years since.

Group Leader
Just finished binge-watching the anime and I must say, it was a pretty comfy and hilarious ride! 😄
Now to read the manga... Someday!

Group Leader
Just uploaded the beta chapters here, courtesy of Akatsuki Manga:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1123994

Special thanks to Ralen for sharing them!

Has a few differences with the tankoubon chapters, such as some characters looking a bit different, Matsuri-chan being a bit meaner, and Chika and Nobue having an older brother.
I also added back a missing line on Ch. 2, page 8. Just didn't feel right leaving it blank! 😅

Anyway, enjoy! 😉

Users who are viewing this thread