Ichijou Kaname to wa Kakawaranai

This seems like the kinda manga that’ll ruin me emotionally by the end of it so im here for it? There’s no tragedy tag though so maybe not?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm i think ill wait for the releases before i read it and get hooked

I wonder if telling him the truth will make it better or worse. Does knowing your death make it true or could you avoid it?

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! I will Be Waiting For Your Next Update!! <3 <3 Fighting!!

The plot looks like about time travel, but no time travel tag.. hmmm I think I already can tell what's going on

Group Leader
Its alright, i thought it was an interesting and sweet little read. I think the short length was perfect for it as nothing dragged on for too long. Certainly i was worried for her who was worried about Kaname!!

The "twist" at the end had no meaning to it though? They didnt really explain it well enough and ot felt shoehorned in although they were building up to it. It didn't really change anything so i dont mind too much but also didnt really have a point? XD

From the way the manga ended I think it might have been axed?
Cause it felt waaay to rushed and the author intended it to be more but couldn’t.

Aggregator gang
Wow. That resolved itself so easily. Literally all she did was
tell him the truth about being from the future, and somehow the entire issue with him dying is solved? ok then

Love the art style. The guy isn’t expressionless and actually shows his love towards the girl. Really, really sweet. It did make me very sad, but that’s because I would’ve loved if the couple was happy in their original timeline. I would read that manga tbh. Also, this could’ve gone on a lot longer, but this resolution is good too.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed the concept of this story. It’s executed well, although the pacing of the resolution could have been slowed down so that it could have more content. Shoujo aspects are tropey but they move the story along just fine.

This story has earned a special spot in my heart.

Group Leader
I think the story would’ve been better if it was a bit longer, the pacing was, in turn, atrocious, which made the latter half of the manga reek of shoujo tropes. I liked the premise and everything the manga was trying to develop, but it all just ended too soon. That’s not to say this wasn’t an enjoyable read, I just wish it reached the potential it deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread