Ichijou Karen wa Yuuwakusuru

Ok its gud but.... idk like the ml havin only one expression is kinda a turnoff, like i need me sum of that dere to my kuu

omgg love thiiissss. thank you for the translations. cant wait for the next update aaaaaa

Not a fan of the story (6/10). The people around Karen are insanely deify and a new character who is a stalker shows up and doesn't feel guilty about what she has done. Wow.
If it weren't for a furious Karen it might have been different. I should have known it's coming but chapters 4 and 5 were really disappointing.

I love cool couples. What I have to appreciate is that Mii-kun has good composures compared to other male leads. But well, it's just another "fine" romcoms.

Note : this has nothing with the mangaka but f, her sister is Harumi Chihiro who's working on Velvet Kiss before lmao. Well, if that's the case they definitely share same taste, so if you like Karen Ichijou, you can hope more mature scenes in the future.

wow I would not have expected this to be work of a BL author, don't read any BL but they can do normal good stuff if they tried.

This was well done and ended solidly.

I really need to look for more condensed stories like this instead of long running series that rehash trope scenarios. 13+ volume stories that stretch arcs across multiple volumes is wearing my interest down.

There is another short series which focuses more on Mii-kun’s pov. I hope that gets translated as well.

Users who are viewing this thread