Ichijouma Mankitsu Gurashi

i was baited by the fanservice and coloring at the start, and the story goes... surprisingly mild.

very okay cgdct series.

It's fortunate that cover is so appealing, cause the contents of the manga itself sure as shit aint drawing the readership. I'll keep reading since Kirara almost always does good things but so far this isn't their usual fine quality. Hopefully it improves with time.

Despite the cover, I think I would be disappointed if I read this as an ecchi. I think it's funny enough so far, maybe a bit of a slow start, but I'm liking it more and more. I'm a little confused by the mistaken identity part tho, is she being dishonest or does the other girl just refuse to believe her. What did she break at end of chapter 5, the suit of armor? with a wooden sign?!

Dex-chan lover
this manga is about how it's okay for lower middle class workers in Japan to rent in manga/net cafes instead of an actual apartment and should be done more often instead of the Japanese government fixing the housing problems cause there will be cute girls waiting for you there

Dex-chan lover
People who rated it one must have been virgin who got baited so hard thinking it would be Romcom Ecchi with neet settings in manga cafe lmao.

This is Kirara manga, it'll be likely contain cute girl doing cute stuff and this time, it's cute girl living as a pseudo neet in a pseudo Net-cafe (dorm).

Users who are viewing this thread