Ichinose-ke no Taizai

Now that the forum is back and we can leave comments I can't wait for the story to progress and leave my reviews as we go :D

Dex-chan lover
The grandma honestly look so sweet… can’t wait to see how many skeleton she hid in the closet.

Dex-chan lover
I love a fresh mystery

edit: also since chapter 10,11,12 isn't here, those hit pretty damn hard

Dex-chan lover
Anyone trying to assess this series should read several chapters into it. In the beginning, it seems as if it might be just broad, perverse humor. It proves not to be that at all.

The way this manga so quickly switches between its 2 modes of wholesome and dreadful is so exhausting yet i'm so emotionally invested in the kindness of its characters that I can't stop reading.

Contributor
Soooo I've just started it, but on the website there's 1-2-3 and then only the last three chapters? Does this mean that I'm not starting this, actually?

Dex-chan lover
that beginning is one of the best hooks i've seen in a while!! this woulda made a great series even without the sins, although the sins keep it afloat past being a oneshot.

Double-page supporter
Lot of people gave this series high ratings and got hyped up about it because of the early twists and high drama. Don't blame them for expecting the author to actually go somewhere instead of just having everyone crying and screaming and getting amnesia again every couple of chapters. If it wasn't obvious at the start, which it was, it's really painfully obvious now that there's nothing worthwhile going on in this poorly written manga.

Ngl this manga had a great start and I was heavily invested in it. But it kept using the same tropes and twists, and just became a jumbled mess that was too confusing. I would not recommend people to read this.

Dex-chan lover
3/10 the drama and mystery conflicted with each other while leading to fizzled out pay-offs

I have to agree that this was kind of a dumpster fire. It felt difficult to follow but not because of anything the author did on purpose, it was just way too much repetition with extremely little development to track. The most interesting part was with the found family stuff and that got dropped pretty hard. The ending was a total nothing… I can see what they were trying to get at but rather than having the sense that this is a family with tight bonds in spite of themselves, pretty much nothing changed and nobody learned anything so the circumstances don’t actually reinforce the mood they were trying to end on. It’s really depressing but it seems to expect you to find it hopeful somehow and they didn’t earn it.

I love Tsubasa, he's so nice and cool!! But i don't understand the story well.

Dex-chan lover
Just finished the series and all I can say is...

Wtf.

I drudged through this whole thing and ended up with more questions and a heada-

"Do you remember who you are?"

Double-page supporter
i would have beat tf out of nakajima, i have no memories whatsoever, idc about others, if i were him i would have killed nakajima

Double-page supporter
so his sister is 13 and she have a sugar daddy, yeah we really dont know who you really are (HELLOOO???? BRO?)

Dex-chan lover
I finished it in another website (sorry) and the best way I can describe this manga is "A confusing and overcomplicated way to describe a very simple concept"

My favorite part was when he went to live with his brother and his "stranger family" and the whole thing was about how you cannot have a family with no conflict and the moment they start fighting it actually feels like a family. That was the whole point of the manga, and it did not need to go Inception about it.

Users who are viewing this thread