Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Ch. 27.1

Dex-chan lover
I really like the idea this manga has but so far the execution has been really lacking, almost 30 chapters and we know next to nothing about his power, other than the 2/3 tiny hints we've been given. The art really is one of the saving graces tho

Dex-chan lover
I really like the idea this manga has but so far the execution has been really lacking, almost 30 chapters and we know next to nothing about his power, other than the 2/3 tiny hints we've been given. The art really is one of the saving graces tho
Depending on how they wish to proceed, that's a good thing.
If they are going for a short, less than 50 or so chapters read...yeah, they really need to start dropping some hints. All we have to go by is the little exposition the king gave.

But if they are aiming for a slower paced 100 chapters+ read, this pacing is fine. 30 chapters is the usually time-frame for a single arc in most longer manga and this one has already been through like 3-4 arcs.

Dex-chan lover
Depending on how they wish to proceed, that's a good thing.
If they are going for a short, less than 50 or so chapters read...yeah, they really need to start dropping some hints. All we have to go by is the little exposition the king gave.

But if they are aiming for a slower paced 100 chapters+ read, this pacing is fine. 30 chapters is the usually time-frame for a single arc in most longer manga and this one has already been through like 3-4 arcs.
Problem I have with that is, it seems they're fleshing out the side characters first and that really rattles my cage, if I wanted to know ur story I'd read a manga bout you.

Dex-chan lover
Problem I have with that is, it seems they're fleshing out the side characters first and that really rattles my cage, if I wanted to know ur story I'd read a manga bout you.
Technically, a manga is about the MC AND the supporting cast. Only those outside that (villains, one shot characters, fan favorite) tend to get their own work.

Honestly, a story that focuses solely on the MC tend to be boring as he'll. IMO, fleshing out all central characters produce the best stories. There's a reason why One Piece (well multiple really) is still loved after 1000 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Technically, a manga is about the MC AND the supporting cast. Only those outside that (villains, one shot characters, fan favorite) tend to get their own work.

Honestly, a story that focuses solely on the MC tend to be boring as he'll. IMO, fleshing out all central characters produce the best stories. There's a reason why One Piece (well multiple really) is still loved after 1000 chapters.
Yeahh I get that that can be the case, but this isn't that type of manga. The problem I have is its literally like 85% about the harem he's amassing and like 10% about him being kinda useless the the last 5% is fleshing out the mc

Users who are viewing this thread