Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
it's always the same MC is super against slavery but is "forced" to accept some hot girl being his slave and to show just how good of a person he says that his slave shouldn't be so formal with him.
wish there was an MC with some balls who decided to break the rule and just say "yea i'm your master and you're my slave, lets fucking gooooo!"

Fed-Kun's army
real chad doesnt peek to waifus while taking a bath they build up muscles instead

I don't get it, he trained that long inside some hyperbolic time chamber his temperament and physical should've changed alot,that much training should've make him cut mountains

Can the author finish this "Chivalry of the Failed Knight Arc" cuz we need more action

Dex-chan lover
Artist seems to have an experience in drawing this... I wonder why..

this guy is a true chad indeed. instead of spying on the girl while she took a bath or even
fantasizing at the least, he just went for dem muscle work-outs.

Fed-Kun's army
I think he broke his mind during those 10,000 years. He’s a dude and has a slave but still tries to be a gentleman.

Maybe that’s why his mom didn’t want him to be tricked by the Sage. He has completely turned into a training masochist

Seriously though, just say "as the master in this master/slave relationship, I declare of my own volition that starting now, your status as my slave is null and void" and all of this will be over. Geez.

It's not as though you want to have a master/slave relation with someone in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, there may be a weird feeling with the settling, but I actually like this. It's fun.

Dex-chan lover
It's like this author read Chivalry of a Failed Knight and was like, "Yeah, I'll just write that."

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. Really can't wait to know what will happen next I wish this will be a weekly update.

Users who are viewing this thread