Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

The hekk is wrong with this manga
First he practiced sword techniques for 100 million year that atleast he should have over 10 million perfect sword techniques.
Second he should be so bored that he have master all the arts in world like magic and chi or Qi.
Man he could have just have mastered all the above in 1000 years or max 10000years.
He should have avg aptitude for sword and magic right?.
I was him I would just mastered this shit in one button and when I return to the real world I would just passed my life meditating to analyse all the things I have learnt.

Well the mc be like
I don't have any fucking idea what she is talking about Fr
Though i understand the mc's side cause all in all the mc literally don't have any talent on whatsoever so even if he did train a 100m years i don't think that would be enough for ya to gain confidence i mean hello he solo train on that world ya know with his wimp ass self and even thought of fighting his own self so i don't think the mc not having any confidence is wrong cause all in all like i said he don't any talen whasoever and remember a wimp will always be a wimp even if he train a lot cause nofucking body ever train him to become a person who is not scared of anything or even get over on his fear well nevertheless i bet no one in that world cab defeat him unless he don't show his ful potential cause even if they had that magic whatsoever they can't beat his 100m year oh wait was it 200m year

Dex-chan lover
Actually seeing the facial emotion is a wholesome experience compared to reading only the LN text.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, kinda figured that's why Allen was first in the lineup. And in my head all I heard was that evil "Oh-ho-ho-ho" laugh

Dex-chan lover
First of all I was expecting him to say "100 years? That's it?" Because he already experience living for 1 billion years, second of all, why the fuck is he put in a school when he clearly is a pedophile that like teenage girls? I mean sure he is scared by the principal but he still could slip out of her vision when she's busy. Thirdly why does the rival school new students cares so much about their school's defeat like decades ago, I mean I wouldn't care less if that was my school, and lastly bitch you train for 1 billion years, quit being a list and admit that you're strong ffs

Banned
@Cheatplayer

That's because for this author for this particular story, the story is guided by comedy first, action 2nd, perverted stuff 3rd, and story dead last.
Like the stuff about the hermit that trapped him for a billion years that seems important... well the author in the novel seemingly forgets about it until the author could make a gag event on it.
This ain't Shakespeare to say the least.

This is one of those tales that you read just to see how dumb it can get. And hot damn, can it get stupid.
The author finally does reveal why his character is so "I'm weak!," because being trapped in the time prison essentially made him go insane and split his mind. So one part of his mind recognizes he is strong and all that and also deeply hates the other part of him that pressed the button so much or gets him trapped in another time prison. The other part of his mind is "inheriting" the time prisoned one's abilities but not his memories. It's a dumb plot point but the author loves it.

Aggregator gang
These cliche "jokes" feel like they're from 10 year old anime. Feels like I'm watching Infinite Stratos or something lol

Aggregator gang
Next time on Pushover Swordmaster:

"Oh no, please have mercy, I can't fight you 3, I'm too weak"

1 second later the 3 are just completely obliterated and mc will think they were just letting him win, having a bad day, etc. and the cycle will continue.

@Cheatplayer while it's true that with that much time to train, one ought to perfect their technique but there'll always be some flaw that'll find their way if they train alone. there'll have no input, no critiques from different kind of perspectives. There'll always be a limit from self study alone.
not to mention he need to figure out from zero.
actually once you do something wrong and that's been ingrained in your brains it'll make it harder to fix and would lead to further mistakes and flaw in your study & training.
When I was a kid, I used to pretend martial artists and kicking sandbag without technique what so ever and nobody teach me anything, there's no video recording to copy the move either. I just like to kick it every day. My parents not allowed me to learn taekwondo in my school either, not until I was a high schooler. when I learn the movement from a pro, all that my habit of kicking the sandbag came to bite me. I'll always unconsciously use my kicking habits instead of the proper way. it takes much more time to fixed it rather than learning it from scratch.
so you got what I'm to say right? time alone isn't going to cut it. You need continuous insight or continuous divine enlightenment to further hone your technique while fixing your bad habit and adapting from time to time. in the case of the MC, he got his power sealed by someone, you mustn't forget about it. also you're probably reading Chinese wuxia or xianxia too much. You must understand that people can forget. there is no way someone can remember a full billions of years. You can't just go meditating to analyze all that. it's more like a dream. when you are dreaming you also doing a bunch of stuff but when you wake up you'll only remember a small part of it or just forget it all together, but the memories is still somewhere in your brain, when you sleep again and dreaming something similar sometimes you'll recalled the old dream.

Dex-chan lover
Hope the other academy names aren't as pitiful as this one.

@Larpin True, but the author is making him excessively oblivious. He's fought two people who were prodigies and the first was in a huge tournament. He should know he can handle three school kids.

Ah finally i found it, that last page panel of headmistress make me realize, i always feel that she resemble someone, she resemble Hellsing Alucard female form.

Dex-chan lover
@joshguy Well if he just suddenly gets over his inferiority complex without any character development a lot of ppl are going to complain and honestly that just sounds boring. But I do agree with you that the author is making Allen overly oblivious.

@kidawesome55 It's not really sudden when he's knowingly beaten two strong opponents, and had to handicap himself on a test, because he was too good. "Shinmai Ossan Bouken-sha, Saikyou paati ni shinu hodo kitae rarete Muteki ni naru" did it better. The mc realizes he's actually super strong during the rank up test, despite being told by his teachers that he's really weak his entire training.

Fed-Kun's army
NICE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread