Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita: Rakudai Kenshi no Gakuin Musou

@DBMG5 except Ikki actually knows how to fight and adapt while this MC spent 100 million years training himself and is still not op to the level where no-one can even touch him.

The author seems to disregard a lot of issues about mental health in this "100 million years time chamber" he made
Also, the fact that self-learning is not all powerful, since techniques are not born from only creativity, but also necessity
Also also... swords usually have a cutting edge. The desing is to cut. So why do so many mangas have them as a rather blunt weapon baffles me

Dex-chan lover
i thought this would adapt The Jaunt somewhat, but it basically just skips over the part where a human is alone for 100 million fucking years

Like many others, I feel that the "100 million years of sword training" while attention grabbing as title, is actually dragging the story down in the long run. The protagonist simply can't live up to what he should be (mentally and physically) given the amount of time he was training alone.

Supporter
You'd think that a 100 million year old man who has trained all his life wouldn't be insecure about his abilities when compared to fucking high schoolers, but what do I know?

Disregarding the questionable parts, chapter 5.2 has some amazing facial expressions.
This artist looks like he could draw some amazing comedy series, I hope we get to see it someday.

ok ima try dis. wish me luck bois. lol ppl usually say that when they're about to starts a long series like one piece but, meh. it seems bad so, wish me luck that it might not be that bad. XD

Dex-chan lover
part way into chapter 2.2
seems a bit over the top
he pressed a 1b year button right
and yet his sense of self didn't change
he's retained the same personality and the sort
but ignoring that
im just wondering
he pressed that button twice right?
he just kinda wakes up
so did he go through it again
was their some kind of shit that was unleashed unto the world, old man seemed rather creepy
asking this b/c i am mildly curious
there's probably an LN and people who came here from the LN
and i may decide to drop this/ or forget about this at any point of time

saw some spoiler in some chapter comment
that said he pressed the 100 million years button repeatedly that cause him to goes into loop and it might cause something to his brain since he forcefully want to go out from that dimension... something like that. might be the reason why he is retarded sometimes lol

Dex-chan lover
Well this sucks. I’ve already read the light novel for this. While it’s not that amazing either it’s still much better than this. At least in the light novel it actually goes into details about the millions of years he spent and how he almost goes crazy but the healing factor of the dimension stops his brain from completely breaking. This just skins over the actually interesting parts and dives right into the power fantasy. In the novel he wants revenge against the Hermit of Time for putting him through that hell but here it skips that and goes straight to the tournament part. So this is a trash adaptation of an already mediocre light novel.

SMG

First time I've asked for a more OP protagonist but if this dumbass trained for 1m or 100m years or whatever, he wouldn't struggle against a school girl, even if they're talented or whatever Bullshit they used to explain it.

Well I dont care whatever you guys says but I'm just here to enjoy every manga. Well yeah for me, it's pretty good but need more chapters to understand what's going on with the Hermit of Time.

I feel like after a million year alone you wouldn't be able to communicate with anybody anymore. He should be even more awkward.

Worst manga I've read in a while, author is a plagiarist and is ripping off the plot/characters of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, not worth your time.

Plot starts out iffy as far as the 100m years, but I gave it a pass as it was mildly interesting and had a comedy element. Then author decided to begin some weird subplot with MC's mom having a history with the sage, and THEN plagiarize Chivalry of a Failed Knight expecting readers not to notice. Worst manga I've read in a while, not worth your time.

All in all, I've dropped reading it, and the TL should too, waste of their time and talent.

Dex-chan lover
God this is so trash. I'm still gonna read it out of morbid curiosity, it's like watching a car crash in slow motion

good story, art and all, but why is the mc so fricking stupid??? I mean it's on a whole different dimension of stupidity

Users who are viewing this thread