Completed [Ichizu Bitch-chan] MASSIVE Chapter renumbering required

Staff
Super Moderator
I've actually passed one of my spreadsheet exports to jankenpon for edits this back in late september, but they have been busy with university.

I can follow up to see what the progress is. If I recall correctly, one of the unexpected things that came up was not having yet reviewed the chapters for other languages as well.

I may link the spreadsheet here at a later time depending on jankenpon's response.
Here is the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ouid=103263681391509881737&rtpof=true&sd=true

Last edited:
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
whoever fixes it, gonna have to do it manually, one chapter by one chapter
i'm adding the other lingo ones in the sheet,
also whoever fixes it, ask em to contact me for clarification
way easier solution:
gimme mod and lemme fix it
As long as we have a list of current chapter numbers and intended chapter numbers, it can be automated by @glad-barfs.

Staff
Super Moderator
I updated my previous reply with an updated spreadsheet export of the current list of chapters.
The list includes all languages.

Here is the link again:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ouid=103263681391509881737&rtpof=true&sd=true

The key things to note is to only edit the "new_" columns while keeping the original data columns intact for paper trail of changes made.

Feel free to delete any rows that are not needed to make things easier to go through. Any rows not on the spreadsheet or any rows that do not have any differences between original columns and "new_" columns should be ignored by the script.

For any thing that needs more manual work like chapter splitting and etc, that will need to be done manually and should be indicated outside of the spreadsheet.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Power Uploader
fyi, I deleted Indo chapter 53, last page is missing from the scanlator site. I've reported it on their discord, may re upload it when/if they fixed it. I've fixed the page order on chapter 4 also.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Update for Indo chapters

Kiryuu
has confirmed that they followed the English chapters numbering
Screenshot_23639.png

as for chapter 24-27, I can confirm they have the same numbering as pt(br)

Last edited:
Staff
Super Moderator
Bit of a late update on this, but the end of this issue is near.

Chapter numbers have been updated. The only thing left is splitting a few specific chapters into multiple chapters.

:wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread