Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Web) - Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
@Ramschie@MrMcNasty She was never a “hoe.” And she’s just trying to understand the situation, which they’ve gotten her involved in. Y’all weebs fr have issues, getting this upset over something this stupid. You’re the bitch here.

And why is everyone whining about the brother and “NTR?” Nothing like that has been even remotely close to happening. This is why no one likes weebs, y’all are annoying and weird.
@Ahvulon You’re 100% right.
@Bluefox_1 Unfortunately there’ll always be trash in the mangadex comments sections. Place is filled with losers who act like they’ve never spoken to a girl before.

Double-page supporter
@liquidsword
I think you need to read the title of this manga... It's "Ichizu de Bitch na Kouhai." Even the author is calling her a bitch. And before you try to pull the "oh, bitch means something different in Japan..." Yeah, I know. It means they're a hoe.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty I literally can't recall the last time I've seen 'bitch' used to denote a 'whore'
Plenty of times when it meant 'asshat', 'cunt', 'Karen' or any word for an abrasive, impolite twat, though

Dex-chan lover
@MangaRockRefugee
I literally can't recall the last time I've seen 'bitch' used to denote a 'whore'
In Japan, the English word "bitch" carries a different connotation, in that it actually does mean "whore" or "slut." Just a cultural thing. I guess the author's use of it in the title is true in a partial sense since the female lead is especially forward with the MC, but it's not like she's actually promiscuous or anything. It's most likely just in the title as an eye-catcher.
Given how he's spittin the truth, I'd assume he's serious
Yeah, seems like it. The 'angery' just detracts from the arguments though imo.

Bro yall so insecure lolll, if you find this NTR i feel bad for your future girlfriends. Y'all some weirdos ngl

Dex-chan lover
@lead36
isn't the 'bitch in heat' referring to a dog?
i mean, yeah, i stand corrected, but honest to god this is first time I see this phrase in English

Dex-chan lover
@MangaRockRefugee biologically speaking yes,
if you've seen movies in '80 '90s or listened to any of the rap hiphop music from back then, this should be really common.

Supporter
"while the person in question wasn't there, the marriage proposal happened" this made me laugh the most, great dot at the end of the chapter

Thanks for the translation! ^^

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Big bro be like

tumblr_ozgr8oCcvK1ssg673o1_540.png

I came here expecting dialogue about like the brother and his family y'all are talking about NTR? can you guys go outside and develop a relationship where you aren't constantly betrayed to the point you see interaction as NTR??

Dex-chan lover
Me and the boys hate NTR get that outta here

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread