A Flirty and Devoted Kouhai (Pre-Serialization)

At this time, only chapter 38 was translated in English so I was binging through the already translated chapters. Then when I hit chapter 38 and finished it, and was brought back to the main page of the title, I literally screamed, "NOOOOO!"

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be so disappointed, if that's not the Moment and they pull out something stupid like the kouhai walking or anything like that.

Glad im not the only one who found that a bit weird. Bitch is not equal to flirtatious

Fed-Kun's army
The artist of this could write a really good horror-themed manga, the eyes of all the characters in this look super creepy and somewhat depressed, which isn't something you'd expect form a romcom

Dex-chan lover
There's still no explanation on her sudden heel-turn

I get gap moe, but.... why? Like she seems SERIOUSLY SCARY except when it's Senpai uwu

but she wasn't like that before? She's also not like that with her friends and family? Or most of the time with the Totally-Not-M Prez.

Why is it a character point, then?

Am I tripping or did they delete chapter 39 and 40....... actually you know what? Good riddance, I didn't like those two chapters anyways.

Dex-chan lover
I love the manga. But again a completely pointless love rival, which only purpose was to bring them a little forward. I really don't like something like that. It's so unnecessary...

Users who are viewing this thread