ID:INVADED #BRAKE BROKEN - Ch. 11 - Chapter 11: Brilliant Detectives

Dex-chan lover
Inami waking up as a detective is crazy. She is alone in the well, yet there's a guy with her. That guy looks like Kazuta, the guy who got his head drilled and was also her accomplice. In her mind from the show, she had a child-like memory of him from the past. That childlike memory likely manifested as the guy with the snazzy cape. The only other person with Inami in a well right now is Hondomachi (aka best girl), but she's off having a wild adventure in the sky. The mystery guy's lifeless eyes mimic the lifelessness that Kazuta had in his eyes when he was helping commit the "Gravedigger" murders from the show.

Or I could be talking out of my ass. That's very likely too. Great chapter, and a nice new detective design to boot.

Dex-chan lover
It's very surprising to see her brilliant detective form having two people. I guess they come in more varied forms than expected which are influenced by their mental state. Fukuda could remember everything in the well thanks to the hole on his head, after all.

It's oddly appropriate that her brilliant detective self has someone else to do all the work for her considering how she operated in the series.

And Jesus Hondomachi. You can't just think about chopping corpses up like nothing.

Dex-chan lover
What exactly is stopping Hondomachi from going serial killer herself? Being a cop is clearly just an excuse to kill people legally.

@Meijin
She's pretty much a Dexter-like figure in the series, so I guess she must have had some sort of moral code instilled into her at some point. But the story hasn't delved more deeply into her past or her motivations besides some offhand comments about being neglected by her mother.

I don't like it when the scanlators add their own observations as notes, like the "Thank Goodness!". It takes me out of the experience.

Sadly, no. These notes give me the feeling of somebody reading over my shoulder and commenting on their opinion of the stuff I'm reading. It's quite intrusive, so I can't _just_ ignore it.

Jesus Christ Hondo how is it that maiming a body is the first thing you think of?!

This is turning more and more into Inception: the manga. Now we are following 3 different series of events, 4 if we count the people analizing stuff.
I am very courious to see what role Inami plays in all of this, i'd be surprised if she becomes useful at all given her personality.

Fed-Kun's army
The series is already finish at 14 chapters and the RAWs are available.

Hope the translators are going to finish this since they are so close to the end

Supporter
@Soulwarfare most of the staff are super busy rn, they do plan to finish it, but are in no rush to do so, especially given the official translation.

Holy shit she is really fast solving the mystery, anyways how did her bf got into the well ??? Is it because they are linked like hondo?

Users who are viewing this thread