ID:INVADED #BRAKE BROKEN - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Life and Death

Supporter
And I'm done, I've uploaded all avalible chapters from Id:Invaded manga world, enjoy if you find any missing pages or smth dm me on here or discord and ill fix it as soon as I can. Enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing this manga is missing is a kickass soundtrack like the anime had to go along with all the crazy stuff happening. While the quality would be butchered, as with all anime adaptations, I still want to see this get animated. I just need more ID:INVADED in my life.

Also, Hondomachi is too precious. She never fails to be a great character in any of her scenes.

Double-page supporter
@Cwavs thank you for taking the time to translate this series. I really liked the anime so I'm glad there's a continuation

Supporter
@faniki np, but Im not translating this series, Im ripping and uploading translations from here: https://idinvadedmanga.world/ if the original translator does want these taking down, he can DM me on here or discord, or even just report these chapters and get them taken down. I suggest you read on their websites as you will likley get faster releases. The main reasons I uploaded them here was so that more people could continue reading (as the only indication that the manga was being continued to be tled on that site was on the comments for this manga) and so that I could read the chapters in tachiyomi.

Group Leader
@cwavs thanks for uploading it! I was just about to do it then noticed you did, so it saved me a lot of time! I'm part of the translating group and we were planning on uploading it. If I remember, I'll try to upload each new chapter on here from now on.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even realize that Hondomachi never died in an id well during the anime. Fukuda and Narihisago were hardcore to have gone through it repeatedly.

The Grave Digger lady being alive and a pilot candidate was a pretty interesting twist. I thought for sure that she was one of the people who couldn't come back from being comatose. This gives me hope that Fukuda makes a return, but it's probably not the case.

Supporter
@Mrsdiangelo29 np, if you want you can claim ownership of the group and then stop other people uploading under the group if you want

Uff I thought they wanted to take him too when they went to teh tasers to the police car.

Also it really hits when you read later that the nice prep talk was like the usual puhsing people into suicide, that scene in ep 3 is still my favorite in the series. Also that would mean Hondomachi actually was right when she said he was cornering her.

Dex-chan lover
The illustration at the start with Hondoumachi is a nice touch. But I never noticed that Hondoumachi never actually died in the anime once, it really shows how much Sakaido suffering has to go through each time he dies in those well's.

Users who are viewing this thread