ID:INVADED #BRAKE BROKEN - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - To Be Continued

Double-page supporter
This got too weird by the end there (you shouldn't have to have a wall of text occupying most of a page to explain what's happening in terms of metaphysics), but I generally enjoyed the overall work asides from this. I liked the original anime and its premise quite a bit, so having a follow-up was nice even if I'd rather get a second season.

Dex-chan lover
That was certainly a way to end the series. Can't say if it was good or bad, but it's one way at least.

Group Leader
This got too weird by the end there (you shouldn't have to have a wall of text occupying most of a page to explain what's happening in terms of metaphysics), but I generally enjoyed the overall work asides from this. I liked the original anime and its premise quite a bit, so having a follow-up was nice even if I'd rather get a second season.
i agree.. i got confused as well after translating.. that's why i forgot to upload it xD i was trying to understand it but i couldn't, so sorry for the bad translation

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, when it got to the time traveling part it got pretty confusing.. I still liked it though.

Dex-chan lover
While I'm a big fan of ID I'll be honest I haven't a clue what they were trying to introduce us to or tell us readers lmao.

I'm still not even sure what the character arc I was shown with the amputee gal, nor do I have a proper idea of the intention of the Knights group and don't even get me started on the metaphysics explanation of the events that happened in the well this time lmao. Perhaps intended as an inbetween for a S2 which is hard to say if it will happen lol, but I'd sure like to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread