Idakasetekudasai Futaba-san (censored)

It's not yaoi, it's a totally different fetish, the same way loli isn't the same as milf even though both have vagina.

Why are people saying that it's yaoi? Yaoi is two men, futanari is someone with both sets of genitals.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any new chapters? Been waiting since the last updates...

Dex-chan lover
She had her fun. Now it's his turn. If this just continue with only her doing the penetration. The author doesn't know how straight t men also want to do do the penetration.

Dex-chan lover
Watching that title picture, I thought it was a cute romance/drama

Never have I been so wrong...
However, I fapped to weirder shit

Dex-chan lover
ITS BACK BAYBEEE FUCK YEAH.

Also pretty funny seeing people trying to tank the ratings. Just like that S&M manga, if you don't like the fetish this caters to (i.e. futanari/hermaphrodites), move on.

Double-page supporter
@Nerex You do understand that there is a reason people are tanking the ratings, right?

It’s not like you know what this fetish manga is about before you begin reading because of missing tags. It’s a bait-and-switch, which always make people extra unhappy. That’s also the reason a few of the comments wrote about Yaoi.

It’s the only tag that Mangadex has (to my knowledge) that could possibly hint something was off with this. Or you could just say it in the description, but I guess being vague is also a choice.

Thanks for the TL, I’m intersex and Tsuiteru Kanojo meant a lot to me because Futaba is one of the most relatable intersex characters I’ve seen in media.

Users who are viewing this thread