IDG

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
4,915
@Ram69 Per your comment I recommend this manga which has no Mangadex page as far as I can tell. I won't lie to you that a banned paywall group has touched this but the "translation" is so poor that it hurts to see (most likely AI). Anyways if you or don't work on it, thank you for taking the time to look at it. Hope someone makes a Mangadex page on it.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 12, 2025
Messages
15
@Ram69 Per your comment I recommend this manga which has no Mangadex page as far as I can tell. I won't lie to you that a banned paywall group has touched this but the "translation" is so poor that it hurts to see (most likely AI). Anyways if you or don't work on it, thank you for taking the time to look at it. Hope someone makes a Mangadex page on it.
That looks interesting and I'm down to do that, though I'd have to ask someone to help make MD page for it before I could work on it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top