Idol na Kanojo to Wotaku na Boku to - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
when this guy makes that face is creepy because I know that he's too dumb to be serious

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand this whole "idols must be pure" idiocy and how people get so angry just because a girl has a boyfriend. And it's not limited to idols, I remember Disney teen stars had to deal with something similar too. Doing it to 2D girls is one thing but this is fucking 3D for fucks sake, you can't expect them to be like those fictional characters.

Call me a dick or intolerant but I find the whole thing really pathetic and feel nothing but despide for the IRL people who share this sort of views. Everytime I see this pop-up in a romance manga about idols or young celebrities (and I'm pretty sure it happens in literally all of them) I can feel but find it really stupid and annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus: It's something really pervasive in Japanese otaku culture. I get that teen stars around the world also get this treatment but the Japanese really dial it up a few notches because even 20- to 30-something seiyuus - seiyuus, for crying out loud - are treated as virgin deities.

In fact, I'd say it has zilch to do with conservatism and everything to do with a beta Japanese male's pathetic sense of entitlement over a someone else's (perceived) purity.

Anyways, anyone know what manga the first few images were from? I like me some good exhibitionism manga.

Dex-chan lover
For research, what's the name of the series featuring that athletic girl you mistook in the first pages? >_>

Dex-chan lover
The other girl, if it was her, must be thinking Tirol will break up with him if her career is under threat.

PS. The series with the athletic girl is called Megami no Sprinter.

Group Leader
The only positive I see in the no-dating rule is the idols will focus on their work and not get accidentally pregnant where they'll retire.

But as an AKB fan, and Disney haha, I am totally for them having freedom to love and date. Fans need a reality check, this concerning the crazed fans in Korea too about their idols.

Manga note: They haven't fucked yet, right? Just blowjobs and footjobs?

Dex-chan lover
I mean come on just how narrow minded can they all be(that girl, yeah that girl, but is there anyone else, nope it's definitely that girl)

Users who are viewing this thread