Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 11 Ch. 61

Contributor
Ironically, she might be telling the truth this time, given how cutthroat the idol industry really is and how fans place her on too high of a pedestal (i.e. MC).

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the chapter yet but I just wanted to say that this girl is a bitch.

EDIT: Just read the chapter, she's still a bitch.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You know, i wouldn't be surprised if the members MPIGs (Mass Produced Idol Groups) aren't friends irl.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if this is just another setup of hers or if she’s serious about getting closer

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
You know, i wouldn't be surprised if the members MPIGs (Mass Produced Idol Groups) aren't friends irl.
Preposterous. That's just like saying that the General Forum Gang members aren't friends irl.

Dex-chan lover
what the heck is she going to plot after he invites to celebrate with her <.<

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz add in her twisted personality and I am not surprised either. Though that could be a result of having no friends as well as a cause. The whole "push them away because everyone leaves/abandons/betrays you in the end anyway" cycle. That other girl only showed up to threaten her over getting close to the manager, so not a friend.

Girl has no redeeming qualities, end of story. Being obsessed with you isn't valid, would you fuck a horse/gorilla that is obsessed with you? A pretty face is common and would have wrinkles in 20 years, unless she's in the top 1% it's not worth it.

Group Leader
Edit: Replied in wrong thread.

Corrected missing inner monologue on page 2.

Contributor
@bigtiddyoneesan
That's just like saying that the General Forum Gang members aren't friends irl.
To be friends IRL, I must first have a life, which I do not, so therefore I am not your friend, buddy.

If the author turns this around and makes him wake up to her character it would be a good manga actually.
Make him ask "Well, why doesnt she have any friends?".

All hypothetical naturally. It will be "Oh wow you dont have any friends, maybe party with me?? *Blush*"

Dex-chan lover
She undid her shenanigans and I'm just weirded by it
Maybe she really wanted to move forward and actually have the relationship now? That threat from the other idol which brought up the idea of them getting separated was probably a big wakeup call for her

Clearly the next 'logical' step for these yandols is for that other girl to NTR the male lead as revenge for Mika messing around with Saitou (the manager).

Dex-chan lover
I wish, we know this bitch has a bunch of friends.

j95OSVP_d.webp

Though, it would be more interesting if she was telling the truth, and we got more insight into the fact her personality and difficulty approaching people has formed delusional beliefs which causes her to construct grand schemes to get people to interact with her or to try and form plots to make people into friends or lovers without a clear throughline.

Will that happen? No

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Preposterous. That's just like saying that the General Forum Gang members aren't friends irl.
I think we're friends, although that only counts if both of us are made out of flesh and bone and not ones and zeroes. @bigtiddyoneesan.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Hey, a man can dream, that would actually be an interesting spin on Mika's personality

Of course, that won't happen

Dex-chan lover
@Tanith I really like stories that initially portray a character as unlikable and as the audience learns more about them, they start to understand and relate to them more, eventually empathizing with them and hoping they reform

The initially chapters of this have her much less egregious and I felt like they were hinting at some deeper personality that we weren't seeing but it gradually just flanderized her.

I still think she has the potential to come through if played right to be a really interesting character

Dex-chan lover
Something will happen in her birthday what kind of abuse the MC will get on that day I wonder

Users who are viewing this thread