Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 12 Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... I feel like she's going to break up their friendship to have him all to herself.

Contributor
Just when it looks like he'll break free, MC keeps getting pulled back in. Or sometimes, he willingly walks back in.

Dex-chan lover
She's really reveling in this forbidden relationship stuff isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
Does the "That would've been fine" in the background of the last panel sound ominous in japanese too?

If i had the power to go to manga pages, i'd fucking Strangle her.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Using venus fly trap schemes, i see.

Dex-chan lover
It could last forever, but mc is way too scared to tear down the walls from idol/fan to become lovers. Shame.

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess. Someone notices the idol, and the situation flares up that the otaku is at fault.

Dex-chan lover
"That would've been fine" Oh god I hope that's a thing when translating to english cuz oh dear who knows what's gonna happen otherwise. Maybe MC becomes crazy and kill her or something like that and then NTR her? I don't really think so, but it would be interesting xD

Dex-chan lover
You know, if she wasn't a sadistic and manipulative piece of shit, she might actually be cute sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt there's even a scant chance of someone sleeping on the commute also holding the adjacent person's hand. She's clearly okay with stopping being an idol, and clearly wants MC to initiate it. MC just needs to stop being a spineless sap.

Dex-chan lover
Can’t tell if she loves the forbidden relationship between an idol and otaku

Or actually like him and would give up being an idol to get in a relationship with him if he’d stop being an otaku/her fan

Or both eh

Users who are viewing this thread