Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 15 Ch. 91

Group Leader
ruh-roh (edit: just noticed home page says "Currently scheduled to end in February 2021". It's wrapping up, it seems. Here's hoping for a good ending)

Bruuuh these short chapters are annoying. I just want them to go separate ways after this. Anyways respect for continuing to translate this garbage.

Dex-chan lover
mr. fantastic is in awe to the amount of stretching these last chapters have.

Dex-chan lover
"Were you planning a midnight party all this time without me!? How could you!"

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of my geography textbooks, like those parts with downhills in it

Dex-chan lover
Now go! Go and comfort her! Tell her it's not her fault she broke into your house multiple times!

These chapters are so short that I dont even know what's going on anymore. You could probably have the end 20 "chapters" as a single normal length chapter at this point

Fed-Kun's army
So the two of them are both alone in his bedroom at night, he just found out that this girl he likes is interested in him, enough to install a hidden camera in his room, probably doing lewd stuff with the footage. Call me crazy, but we might have a sex chapter coming out next.

@shankman
The battery in the camera she had in his room was about to die, and she had a panic attack because she couldn't watch him. So rather than waiting for him to leave, she grabbed a second one off the charger and tried to sneak in and replace it, but she woke him up. And here we are.

Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEESSS. I can FEEL "true love" trumping reason right around the corner, but for now it feels good.

VINDICATIIIIION!

Dont do it you fucking pussy, dont forgive her just cuz she is crying

Users who are viewing this thread