Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 15 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
I mean... she’s the one who decided to be an idol. There are likely numerous ways she could separate her past from her present that don’t involve fame

Dex-chan lover
"It's your fault I'm breaking into your home and stalking you."
Gotta try messing with his head just one more time now that he figured it out I guess.

The mc is such a wimp though it's hard to bear, the girl did some bad shit but she had circumstances, he didn't try doing anything even though he knew the whole time she was bullied and now he says he wants to forget

Dex-chan lover
After like 10 slow ass chapters where nothing happens here comes the rushed ending.

Lol Imma just stay here for the ride. I don't really think this manga is all that great oof

Dex-chan lover
She is messing with his head, lol. First, she stalks him and breaks into his house, but it is his fault lmao. But then yeah, all the bully too. So damn, I wonder how this shit is going to end.

Oh yeah, how many more chapters until the end? I feel the ending is coming soon.

Dex-chan lover
Eh... you telling me she is just bitter about the past, and she is not simple into it ?
This is outrageous

Aggregator gang
Here comes the victim mentality where everyones is to blame except for one self. Haysss you can hate the mc for not helping his "friend" but you can't blame him because it wasn't his fault in the first place.🙄 Hating someone because their character sucks is one thing, Blaming a person who isn't really responsible is another matter.

Saying it was his fault makes 0 sense to be honest. "Im bullied and broken and its your fault" explaination is a complete bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Make fun of her? But he was probably her most loyal fan 🤔 wtf is wrong with her?

Users who are viewing this thread