Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 15 Ch. 92

Aggregator gang
this is your chance dude. you can be free of her!!!!

gtfo of there!!!!

I think this actually might be a brilliant role-reversal commentary on Japanese idol culture.

Dex-chan lover
Look at all the white knights upset at him for not becoming a defender of the bullied when they'd have done nothing else if they were in that same position and wouldn't even have given a single fuck had it been a man the one getting bullied.

@magustg1 100000000% !!! It's super depressing seeing no one be able to think outside of the characters direct actions, so its nice to see someone thinking abt the general scheme of things going on <3

Dex-chan lover
Same old, same old​
ENEJR7HXUAAY-Fd.jpg

I'm sorry (lmao), but she's irredeemable. I hope it goes the proper route where they don't get together.

gt8

That was definitely the time where he should have gone chasing after her.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting development. It's somewhat rare for me to read these kind of "twists" and it actually clicks enough for me to empathize with her while still disliking how she approached things.

It's a more extreme take on things but PTSD and it's associated issues can be an extreme disorder. Mental stability is a fragile thing.

out of morbid curiosity, i stuck around just to see where this was all going. between chapters that are only a few panels long with zero meaningful progression and characters with motivations that don't make sense, i'm dropping this awful comic here. good riddance.

Wow I was expecting some bad shit but wth is this???? imma bout to drop this, progression so slow, idk abt readin this no more

Users who are viewing this thread