Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 16 Ch. 97

Fed-Kun's army
If this mc doesn't just say bye and walk the other way for fuck sake,JUST WALK OR RUN! Anything else is utter retarded.

it went from 0 to 100 to 0 real quick

8 years later after they married, MC come home find her preggo and hug her, she warmly whisper on his ear "but the kid is not yours" LMAO

Like she did all this bad stuff to MC and might feel guilt for what she's done, but even then the foundation of any sort of relationship has been destroyed because of all the history they have. If she killed herself, I wonder how we're supposed to take it because I don't think it's right to say that she should kill herself because of the hurt she's done, but at the same time, she shouldn't just try and reenter his life and try to win his forgiveness. Probably best to see a therapist and sort out some of her problems and just go separate ways and learn from the mistakes she's made. Trying to rekindle anything at this point will just continuously open up old wounds 🤔

@sodaT sounds like you're not a big fan of turning the other cheek. It takes a lot to forget and even greater strength to remember and reconcile. Sure these two characters are fucked in the head with their complexes but both have an issue of ego weakening them to the point of impotence.
Its a given to take love for granted but if the passion is present even if it is misconstrued, it can still be reimaged in a more productive light.
I do agree with you that both of these idiots do need to see therapy but I feel that walking away from potential bliss of companionship due to old wounds would just end up in regretful misery for both parties.

damn there is a true end chapter after the final chapter. The last chapter came out a couple hours ago.

Each chapter I wonder what am I reading... still can't believe this is wrapping up in 3 chapters..

Users who are viewing this thread