Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
at least, the MC's lifespan is extended by a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
she had a dawww moment and he gets a reprieve. Which is good, because depending on just how frayed he was, he would have either seen through her or had a panic attack because HE knows he didn't steal them so for additional panties to appear someone had to frame him, and frankly not knowing who you pissed off enough to make them want to ruin your life in this sort of way is downright terrifying.

I never thought I would think that it would be better if she were into whips, but goddamn.

She's such a cunt that when she just acts like a normal human being it makes her look like an angel

Dex-chan lover
...and then Nagatoro syndrome kicks in.

This would become top grade comedy if that happens.

Dex-chan lover
At the end of this, she better be on top of him cowgirl style 😤

Dex-chan lover
MC-kun, make the most of this trauma and stop being an idol otaku
and become the truest and strongest otaku there is
go hit the gym f*ggit

Dex-chan lover
@RangoBongo people who would hit the gym wouldn't be as spineless as this mc anyway
im really sick of the whole spineless mc, retarded stubborn, or edgy motherfucker cookie cutter ass, bitch ass, lazy ass, dumb ass, pussy ass, self insert ass written cuck mc's who populate manga these days. what the fuck is wrong with japanese mangakas recently
i hope we see an mc with some balls and brains soon. not too much, not too little. someone fucking human for once.

Was that mercy? If this turns into a crappy Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san clone I might as well drop this title.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly a little surprised anyone considers it kindness, or even a moment of just not being a monster. The way I see it, it's a case of "Holy crap, this guy's probably a considerable chunk of my paychecks... Maybe I shouldn't drive him into a noose just yet."

Users who are viewing this thread