Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she would have done that if he had called it a date...

I really want to know why he's special though.

Dex-chan lover
lol damn
Honestly I’m too far gone, I’m actually enjoying this sadistic girls little games

Though I honestly do hope he gets an actual friend that isn’t manipulated by her (even better if it’s a chick) she might actually get jealous, or rather possessive, and “tease” him far worse

Oof

Fed-Kun's army
She looks jealous, no teasing, no bullying, just straight mad and delete her other fake persona.

Also if you want to make him more miserable, she could block the guy account instead of deleting her fake account.

wongsaraf, yeah that's my exact thought. It worked too well and it bothered her. So she ended that scheme real fast.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is this? This is pure manipulation. And the people in the comments getting off this have never been in a situation of this type

None of this is funny

Fed-Kun's army
Sounds like the setup for a Sherlock Holmes story, "A Case of Identity". The dude needs to hire a PI to look for Saku, the best in Japan, of course.

im surprised how people relate "this kind of manga" to their real life,
relax man it will "NEVER" happen to you ,
there's a lot of different kind on how woman express their feelings
read ch 19
she have to made fake account just to have a "date" with MC

@liquidsword
nice reply there, "It’s fiction. If it really bothers you that much, then you should probably stop reading it."
that's how masochist torture themself, he can't accept the fact that he(@Xxjuggernaut) is a masochist.

Users who are viewing this thread