Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Just stop being an otaku. The idol of your dreams lives next to you and wants to hang out. What are you doing, bud?

Dex-chan lover
He's been a single idol fan up to this point I think. I think he's going to see if he can get the same enjoyment from other idols.

I really, really hope he does. I want her to flip shit. I want her to abandon the "abuse him out of the idol fandom" scheme she seems to have revealed last chapter and get truly desperate.

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious to me he is going to see another idol to test if he prefer her or being an otaku.

Double-page supporter
I'd love it if he found an idol he liked better and this girl was left in the dust, but that level of subversion ain't gunna happen.

Sadly I think this [excursion] will end in defeat for our boy, given how this story is written. :’)

Dex-chan lover
alright alright, keep going, catharsis almost achieved. Let a man dream.

le3

Dex-chan lover
It all returns to nothing, it all comes
Tumbling down
Tumbling down
Tumbling down
It all returns to nothing, I just keep
Letting me down
Letting me down
Letting me down

Dex-chan lover
nah don't give me that "i actually want to date him" shit bitch you were 100% guilty for all his torments

Holy fucking kek. Watching her react like this feels so good. Keep going bro.

Double-page supporter
Y'all hating on her, ok she weird but wait she just want the D at this point, and we both know they'll both be happy if she gets the D so let her have it

Dex-chan lover
he wants to see if he can be an otaku at someone else's concert so that he has an outlet and doesn't have to go to hers

Users who are viewing this thread