Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

I'm only waiting since 20 chapters back for someone to snap, so that everything falls apart violently. And even with this insane plot it's such a slow burn

You all think she's gonna be like "I was lying" LMFAO y'all dumb asf bruh she finna be like "I'm just fucking random dudes" I'm calling it now, and if it doesn't I'm gonna look fucking stupid

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe she’ll say “I ended it because I’ve come to like someone else.” Gives suggestive hints its him...

and then if he still decides to continue beIng an idol otaku she’ll torture him with a fake new guy that she rebounded with after he rejects her.

If he goes for it she’ll turn him down with a it’s not you I’m interested please don’t assume so much kind of reply

Dex-chan lover
i have no idea what's her goal anymore. i'll stick to reading this trainwreck though.

Group Leader
"but I hear you moaning all the time!"
"you're eavesdropping on me?"

who wanna bet she just turns the table on him and it never gets addressed again because she moves on to a different prank?

Dex-chan lover
I like the look on her face when she finds out the reason he's avoiding her. I do love this manga, I'm not sure why it's hated so badly by many readers.

Aggregator gang
- Kidnap ending 79%
- Nice Boat ending 78%
- Rope ending 67%
- Bridge ending 55%
- Dere dere ending -99%
- Yan yan ending 99%
- True Love ending ???

She's a psycho, yandere type, without a doubt, but at least she still deeply loves him... in a very twisted way.

Dex-chan lover
Yall thinking he's ever going to snap and either get violent, psycho or kill himself are just adorable. That's now how this manga has been working. He's a spineless fanboy that will forever take the emotional beatings she gives him until he goal is accomplished.

What's her goal? Make him quit as an otaku so she can likely "date" him for real.
Does she seem to really want this goal to happen? Naw, she seems to get off on torturing him and he's too much of a pussy to do anything about it. He's a standard japanese beta male, which you will find plenty of in japanese media. He won't change until either the very end or the manga gets the axe.

Mark my words, these last few chapters prove it, this will continue just being a sadistic emotional torture manga. So if you're expecting this to have a satisfying resolution... then you might want to give up now xD

Fed-Kun's army
Here's kind of the strangest part to me. This made sense when she was just a bored sadist who liked him the way a cat likes a mouse. Having her actually want him just makes her look like an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread