Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 9 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
She's genuinely putting her career in danger just to keep fucking with the guy? What the flying fuck. This is way too high level.

Dex-chan lover
SO as I see these are the possible outcomes:

1. She self-destructed her career just to make hime confused and go through an existencial crisis between being an otaku idol and is unholy obsession of putting her on a pedestal (highly unlikely)
2. Her manager goes ballistic over these false acusations and start too look at the source which very conveniently will point at him, she is going to pull the innocent card and It will be the stalker episode all over again just that this time will be worse (I'm betting this)

No matter what this guy is going to get royally screwed.

Dex-chan lover
And so, the suffering continues. Author loves to put Mika as a 4D chess player so I'm sure everything will go as planned for her.

@ventzx Yeah, 2 is the most likely, since she will "punish him" because he chose her ideal Mika instead of the real one.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Either she's being retarded (as she has been for a while) or she's gonna frame him for the leak and false accusation, which will get him banned from her concerts or some shit.

If he was smart, he would move out/on. Support if you want but separate public and private

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
>my hand is burning better take it off the stove
Otherwise he'll continue to be sucked dry by the idol industrial complex and probably attempt murder suicide on her 5-10 years down the line.

I feel you bro. Gradient backgrounds suck. Sometimes is better to just slap a high-stroke text on top of it and forget it even exists.

Dex-chan lover
Even by idol otaku standards hes weird. A normal one would have raged/been broken for a while then stopped giving a shit about her altogether and moved on to other idols.

Group Leader
@Daxes the raw site I'm using has up to chapter 57, but it hasn't been updated in a while so there might be even more

I really want to know the backstory of why she would go so far just for one person, she probably has multiple fans like him. She is purposely sabotaging herself now as well. Is this gonna turn into some random childhood friend flashback from 10 years ago or something...

Users who are viewing this thread