Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 9 Ch. 49

Group Leader
@Deszera i frequently have to backtrack everytime this updates because the chapters are so short i forget what happened. he's like 'tf?" because he just saw a picture of her going into a love hotel with the manager, so hes thinking "i JUST saw you on a dick appointment, so fuck you mean you dont have a boyfriend"

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I think I realized what her plan is

I think she's trying to torture him so much that he sexually assaults her so she can blackmail him into having a relationship with her and for him to quit being an otaku.

That or she wants him to kill himself.

Dex-chan lover
I object to the tagging of 'comedy' for this manga, as reading this manga brings me nothing but anxiety, confusion, and fury.

Aggregator gang
@Deszera you lost the plot... 1 of 2 things, 1: he is starting to think properly and is realizing her lies.
2: he thinks she got 2 fuck buddies and she's a slut.

Dex-chan lover
Even IF he finally uncovers the truth, this is the kind of scummy manga where he'll either forgive her or some other shit leading to her never being punished or feeling any sense of remorse, and being rewarded for being trash.

If something doesn't happen in the next 10 chapters (something big)
I'm going to commit not alive

le3

Dex-chan lover
@Darkwolf4 I can only think of 274258, do you know other that have that, for research purpose 😘

Group Leader
Looks like my boy is about to snap, doi it snap like you never snapped before! ٩(°̀ᗝ°́)و

Aggregator gang
This dude so mentally scarred and suspicious from all that shit he is doubting her beyond reason.

Users who are viewing this thread