Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 9 Ch. 50

Group Leader
I'll fix any translation mistakes that get brought to my attention later, yall have a good day!

Fed-Kun's army
I hate this girl so much, she’s such a dumb bitch. I hope she’s genuinely sad and people keep shitting on her for being a garbage person

she needs to go meaner, mc is too strong like break him into a screaming fit already gosh

Dex-chan lover
I think she's being sincerely sad right now and not trying to manipulate him. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Dex-chan lover
i really really hope this shit is real, and not another of her plans so she can face some consequences, but lets be real, its probably just plan XC or some shit, she has so many

Dex-chan lover
This girl would destroy her own career for this guy and we still have no idea why or why it has to be achieved like this.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope it's not another one of her plans again either

Dex-chan lover
Did she destroyed her own career? o_O So he can finally see her as a person and not as idol.
Or is it really a mistake?
Kinda feels like she wouldn't make that mistakes because of how meticulous she is.
If it really was intended, that was 200 iq move there by her.

Dex-chan lover
gotta admit that the lenghts she's willing to let this go just to screw with this guy are amazing.

Its an act, she will probably blame him and he will off himself

Users who are viewing this thread